Wednesday, May 30, 2007

no news yet

Ok, more placeholder stuff -- not much to report, though I wanted to share a podcast that I've been a fan of for awhile.

I think I first read about ScreamandKill.com at MFI. The hostess/podcaster Stella Maria Krazelburg von und zu Brabant is a scream (sometimes almost literally) but the stuff that she finds is pretty brilliant (Elisabeth Grümmer singing Dove sono auf deutsch in the current podcast, things like Astrid Varnay's Di tale amore in previous ones).

In other news, things are cooking up at work and "sorta being able to pay for school" is now becoming much more "yeah, I can pay for school!" so that's a nice development. Weee.

Also, signed up for a motorcycle safety course and will be in the market for a bike. Y'know, so I can leave broken hearts in my wake. Um..ok so maybe that's a little far-fetched, but the gas mileage will be sweet, as long as I pay attention. Hmmmm.

Ok, next post will be about Nordic Voices and my minor "stress" about being an artistic miniaturist. Promise. *crosses fingers*

No comments: